UPSC IFS MAINS EXAMINATION 2018
The article focuses on the complete details of UPSC IFS mains examination which will be conducted in the month of 28th october 2018. After qualifying the preliminary examination the candidates who will be selected on the basis of prelims will be eligible to attend the IFS mains examination after the cut off list comes out. The candidates can download their IFS admit cards for the Mains examination from the official website. The candidates should have their IFS Mains admit cards which is a compulsory document to take the Mains examination. You can get your IFS hall ticket from the UPSC website.
The final selection of the candidates based on personal interview. In order qualify the IFS Exam candidates to need to prepare for the Exam syllabus & exam pattern.
- Education Required: – Graduate degree holder
- Age limit: – 21 to 30 years
- Application Fee: – Rs.100
- Closing date to apply online for UPSC IFS exam: – 17th March 2018
- Organization Name: – Union Public service commission (UPSC)
- Name of the exam: – Indian Forest Service examination
- Location: – India
- Type of test: – National level
- Category: – IFS Mains Exam Details 2018.
- Mode of selection:- The selection of the candidates made available on the basis of prelims, mains & personal interview
THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO KEEP LOOKING TO THE UPSC WEBSITE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION is available.